Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Functionalism or Marxism? FUN FUN FUN FUN.


 Which of these theories explain our society better and will continue to do so in the future? In my opinion, Marixism just doesn't work out. Yes, the working class is continually exploited, but I cannot see the world evolving into a classless society. Marxist believe that capitalism is bad since it causes so many people to live in poverty. Not everyone can be equal, that's just how the world works. Functionalism explains this. The functionalist theory accounts for the process of socialization and explains the roles each person plays in society.  Functionalism does a much better job at explaining society and will continue to do so. Marxism is the spawn of the devil.   Marxism is bad. 

3 comments:

  1. I like the pictures. But I see you plagiarized someone. Ima tell on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMM..... I WROTE A BLOG THAT IS DISTURBINGLY SIMILAR TO THIS! PLAGIARIZER!

    And the pictures aren't nice!
    And you copied Tajin the amazing's title! COPIER!
    I lied about the pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Sidney! I agree the idea of Marxism will never work! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete